Animals have so much to offer. Pets make our lives so much better, providing us with love and care, even protecting us. Animals are majestic and wonderful. But they're also quirky.
Here are some incidents of animals being so quirky and a little odd that they almost gave people heart attacks from the shock. Whether they are sleeping like the dead or looking like demon spawn, they are truly hilarious.
1. This dog may be sweet and innocent but its shadow is the stuff of nightmares.
2. This cat stuck his head in a freeze-dried chicken treat jar and now looks like a demon.
3. "Dinner was due 3 minutes ago. Feed me, peasant."
4. I guess the devil is summoning all of his demon dogs.
5. This cat's owner thought putting a pancake on their cat's face would be funny but the cat looks like a sleep paralysis demon.
6. "I am the Cat Vampire. I will suck you dry of your blood!"
7. If you never get your mail, now you know why.
8. Nothing more terrifying than seeing a dog outside playing with a woman's severed head!
9. It looks like the pup is injured but on closer inspection, pupper just doesn't know how to carry a big stick.
10. This is what happens when you throw away the instructions and try assembling your pet on your own.
11. This dog sleeps with one eye open but this looks scary!
12. I'm sure this doggo is normally adorable, but right now, I am terrified.
13. Happening upon The Council of Cats having a nightly meeting can be an alarming sight.
14. This kitty is very flexible but this looks really painful... and impossible.
15. This doggo who looks like he's Satan with his fiery horns.
16. This cat looks like it's summoning demons.
17. This pup is getting a tomato juice bath after getting skunked but really looks like he's bathing in blood.
18. This creature is defying the laws of gravity itself to climb this vehicle. Definitely a minion of Satan!
19. This pup was playing with the curtains but ended up looking like a ghostly apparition.
20. This cat is definitely assembled incorrectly.
21. One head short of looking like Cerberus.
22. Imagine coming back home after work and entering your dark house, only to turn around and see this!
23. This Sphynx with no eyes looks like the Death himself.
24. This kitty needs an exorcist, STAT!
25. This black cat popped out of nowhere to give everyone a mini heart attack!
26. This dog is definitely possessed!
27. Giant cat or cat in a dollhouse? You decide.
28. For a while there, I thought this dog had killed a human!
29. She looks so innocent when she looks like she attacked and killed an animal. But really, she got into the tomato garden.
30. This bunny is actually not dead, just very comfortable.
31. It looks like the tail has broken off but it's not. Phew!
32. The pup looks so happy and proud but I am truly terrified of this beetle. Who would want this treasure?
33. Looks like a magic trick gone wrong. But is actually just a dog chilling next to a log.
34. That is far too many teeth for a dog... oh wait, no, that's an acorn.
35. If I fits, I... sleeps?
36. He's not dead from a poisoning. He fell asleep with a white sock in his mouth.
37. Imagine coming home to your dog on the ROOF!
38. Does this dog have... 5 legs??
39. Can you imagine going on a stroll around the neighbourhood and seeing a TIGER?
40. This pup looks like she's the victim of a crime, but just had too much dragon fruit and then decided to lie in her mess.
Via Bored Panda
41. Apparently this is ratto's favourite sleep position!
42. No, the kitty isn't missing a leg.
43. "What? I was just trying a new makeup look! Red lipstick looks good on me."
44. This pup's owner got a security system notification that there was movement in the living room. And saw this ghost/dog.
45. Does this cat have a... hole in the stomach?
46. Where did this cat even come from??
47. I thought that was blood! The naughty kitty got into the owner's spices!
48. That is just a cat toy and not a bit of fluff and the tail of the dog lying on the carpet.
49. This photo is confusing until you realise this man has only half an arm.
50. Did this dog suddenly grow a giant head??
We hope you enjoyed this list of hilariously quirky animals who love giving people mini heart attacks once in a while. Are your pets like this too or are they normal?